PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT DIRECTORATE
To coordinate all planning, investment and resource mobilization activities of the Institute.
This Directorate-will perform the following functions: –
- To formulate and review of Institute development policies and strategies for planning and investment;
- To monitor and evaluate Institute’s activities;
- To prepare the Institute’s performance reports;
- To prepare basic statistics and management reports;
- To interpret and analyze data for plan formulation;
- To formulate and coordinate plans and strategies based upon priorities for efficiency resources allocation;
- To liaise with Government Ministries and departments on all issue concerning Institute ‘s planning and investment;
- To coordinate the preparation of budget of the Institute;
- To coordinate preparation financial mobilization proposals;
- To review and evaluate reports on plan performances;
- To establish and maintain project management and monitoring systems which incorporate quality standards and ensures the effectiveness of outcomes;
- To create and maintain a team of professionals (internal or external) to originate, analyze, finance, close, manage all investments of the Institute;
- To lead underwriting and-due diligence activities; and
- To prepare, coordinate, and consolidate annual work plans and budgets.
This Directorate is led by a Director.