THE OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY RECTOR – PLANNING, FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION
Dr. Zainabu Mshana
To oversee planning, finance and administration matters of the Institute for proper utilization and management of resources.
This Office performs the following functions: –
- To coordinate of estates development and resource mobilization;
- To oversee formulation and implementation of plans, policies, guidelines and provision of technical advice on all planning and development undertakings at the Institute;
- To develop and review of Strategic Plan and advise on desirable changes as appropriate;
- To coordination of effective. maintenance and rehabilitation of the Institute’s infrastructure.
- To supervise and-maintain acceptable standards of discipline of staff and students accordingly;
- To provide Conducive environment for working and learning of academic programmes at the institution;
- To advice on all administrative, legal, human resources and financial matters;
- To develop financial regulations and procedures of the institute; and
- To prepare’ and submit budgets as well as audited accounts of the Institute.
This Office is led by a Deputy Rector and will have the following Directorates: –
- Human Resource Management and Administration Directorate:
- Finance and Accounts Directorate;
- Planning and Development Directorate;
- Students’ Services Directorate: and
- ICT Directorate.