COMMUNICATION AND MARKETING UNIT
Head of Unit
To communicate to the public with timely, accurate, objective and complete information about NIT’S activities and services.
This Unit performs the following activities: –
- Analyze public complaints, criticisms and enquiries-with view of improving and promoting the Institute’s image;
- Organize and coordinate Institute participation in trade fairs, exhibitions, and similar events;
- Undertake advertising activities in the press;
- Arrange interviews for Institutes’ officials on radios, televisions and other medias;
- Coordinate all events of the Institute and keep records as appropriate;
- Undertake external and. internal communications such as press releases, run NIT radio and television programmes;
- Coordinate all Marketing and Public Relations activities which are geared towards the attainment of the Institute’s short- and long-term objectives;
- Plan and design the NIT’s Marketing and Public Relations publications; and
- To prepare appropriate budget for the unit.
This Unit is led by a Head.